Welcome to the world of Beautiful Travel Hangover!

Hello everyone,

I am Sacha, a university student from the Netherlands.
A few years back I used to blog for a while, mostly about Japanese gyaru fashion.
I entered university and got busy, lost interest in Japanese fashion and eventually stopped blogging.
I always had the idea to restart blogging though, something in me just likes putting my story out there for others to read and enjoy!

My biggest passion is traveling and that is what this blog will take as main topic.
From september I will start studying in Japan for two semesters, so I hope to share some interesting things about my life there and the places I will visit.
I won't limit my blog to that though... You can expect travel stories about many other places I am planning to visit (and have already visited).

I hope you will join me on this ride and enjoy~

Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment