Guest Post on Etramping

Hello everyone!

Recently I wrote a guest post for the budget travel website called Etramping. They have a series which focuses on traveling in cities around the world for 25 dollars a day or less. I wrote a post for them on how to spend a day in Fukuoka, Japan for less than $25. I am very thankful that they posted my story on their website. I hope you guys will check it out!
http://etramping.com/fukuoka-for-less-than-25-dollars-a-day/


These amazing flowers have been blooming around Fukuoka since this week. This is their real color, crazy isn't it? It just makes me so happy to see these bright flowers here and there!

Also, I joined a Japanese dance festival last weekend! It was such an amazing experience dancing a traditional Japanese dance during a two day festival. I can't wait to tell you guys more about it!





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment